May 19, 2012

Wow, it's been a while

Hello to those that have been depressed since I have stopped posting!

I now have the time to start blogging again, hurray! I am excited to start again during the summer. I am currently at home soaking in the good life. Well kind of, my family has its own type of whirlwind busy-ness. And as soon as I get home, I get thrown into it. I still find time to relax —I mean come on, it is my summer. I don't mind it, I feels like I am somehow reliving the glory days of when I lived here full time.

This summer I am going to be learning how to live like a normal person during a summer vacation, because I've been in Drum Corps for the last 6 years during the summer.

I have set myself up, so that I won't get bored during the summer, with plenty of things to do. I am in a online summer class until July, I have several commissions on the back burner, I have a list of several things that I would be interested taking tutorials on, I have the Xbox Kinect Zumba game, and a little sister who wants to create a duet dance together. Plus, I have an iTunes gift card I still need to use and several ideas of books to order from Barnes N' Noble.

My mom is going to blog this summer too! Her blog is techit2thenextlevel.blogspot.com

I think that I should be set for the summer, and the summer boredom syndrome. Anyway, look forward to hearing from me for the rest of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some quality time together this summer! Love you bunches! Mom : )

    ReplyDelete