Jan 2, 2012

It's almost time for school!

Today was a full day for everyone it feels like. There are many things going on that need to be done before school starts. Just yesterday everyone was celebrating the new year, and today, everyone is stressing out. At least that's how it feels for me.

I woke up early this morning so that I could take some of my belongings to my apartment for school. It was slightly frustrating because I had minor surgery on my shoulder about two weeks ago, and the area is starting to bruise a little. I felt a little bad as I held the door open for my dad and my brother as they loaded the elevator up with my things. I'll have to make a second trip to my apartment to get all the furniture into place, but for now, it is fairly bare. After getting everything into the apartment, I wanted to stay and organize for a little bit, but there wasn't enough time today for that. We went to the fitness center that's signed up with last year to cancel my membership, but I apparently paid through January already, so I'll have to work out more often this months to make up for last year when I was gone all summer, and in Rome for the fall, and still had to pay for my membership. (which doesn't make sense in my opinion, but it couldn't be withheld for the time I was gone.)

Well anyway, my dad, my brother, and I got back to our house as quick as possible, so that we could go to a movie that my sister has been absolutely dying to see: Alvin and the Chipmonks Chipwrecked. Apparently that was important to her, as we found out through minor drama. (sisters can be sisters.) It was a fairly good movie. Well, it was at least better than I thought it was going to be. There were some really silly scenes, and some heartfelt ones as well.

After the movie we came home, to make dinner and vege out. When we got back, our doggies greeted us at the door, but one of our doggies isn't feeling well, she'll most likely have to be seen buy the doggie hospital tomorrow. I hope all goes well. It's time for dinner now though, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment