Jan 25, 2012

Lists are helpful

Recently I have been overloaded with projects and due dates.  I am about ready to officially freak out. I might as well let you in on my to do list.

Practicum:
Awards Day Poster for College of Design (due Feb 1)
ISU Retiree masthead
Future Choices identity, catalog cover, and flyer
Farm Energy masthead

Graphic Design History:
Exam (Feb 1)

Entrepreneurship & Innovation:
Entrepreneur Interview (due Jan 30)
Quiz on Chapters 1-7 (Feb 13)

Professional Presentation:
Rèsumè & cover letter
10 places to apply for job/ program
Portfolio review (Feb 9)

Independent Study & Painting:
3 Canvas paintings on Isolation

Principles of Marketing:
Case Quiz (Feb 1)
Exam on Chapters 1-5 (Feb 2)

Professional Practice:
Quiz (Feb 2)
Business Plan Group Project (Feb 14)

Rome Show Preparation (Feb 3):
Personal Painting
Windows Packaging
Fruits Packaging
Labels Packaging
Campo de Fiori - poster, signage, enclosure, mark

Masters Applications (Feb 1):
Artist Statement/ Purpose
Letter of Intent
Portfolio PDF
Application for Graduate Awards
Departmental Scholarship/ Fellowship Applications
Order Transcripts
Application
Resume


I've gotten to a semi-peaceful state of mind, and I want to keep it for next week. I am not sure how I am going to do that, but it starts with planning and not waisting precious time.

Come on time management skills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment